We want to eat your penis and your balls!!!
Cockeater's Club
2007-12-12 04:23:02 UTC
We are a cannibal club specialized in eating
male genitals, we eat penises and balls.

Our surgeons are able to cut off your organs and
you can go home, you just have to sign a contract
and your genitals are ours. This is 100% legal, because
selling your own dick is YOUR choice.

We'll pay money for your dick and your balls, if you
want to sell your dick, your balls or both, please contact
me.You must be healthy, no STDs or you're out!

We're already hungry for your oysters and your sausage!!!
Jimmie

Hello I am a healthy boy 28 years e-mail me then!
Jimmie
You can me penis have, if you for me women buy clothing
Jimmie
You can me penis have, if you for me buy women clothing
Slave666
2007-12-14 22:21:23 UTC
Post by Cockeater's Club
We are a cannibal club specialized in eating
male genitals, we eat penises and balls.
Our surgeons are able to cut off your organs and
you can go home, you just have to sign a contract
and your genitals are ours. This is 100% legal, because
selling your own dick is YOUR choice.
We'll pay money for your dick and your balls, if you
want to sell your dick, your balls or both, please contact
me.You must be healthy, no STDs or you're out!
We're already hungry for your oysters and your sausage!!!
Iam in it. I sign a contract! I am swedish healthy muscle man how
whants you to take my male gentals My qustion is can you kill me
after that? Its a wish but if you dont whant its ok. My mail
***@yahoo.se for a contract